Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- CIOT says construction businesses are unprepared.
- Government responds to calls from NHS doctors to scrap taper.
- Businesses report problems with regulations and customer demand.
- Select committee calls for Government action.
- Stay of execution for those who missed sign-up deadline.
- 17,000 savers reclaimed tax in Q2 2019.
- New chancellor targets evolution to a ‘wider skills levy’.
- Scheme set to close for new entrants on 30 November 2019.
- Key considerations when it comes to working from home.
- Formal training remains a popular employee benefit.