Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- GDP slumps 5.8% in March, and 2% in Q1 2020.
- Government states “workplaces must be safe and COVID-secure”.
- Increased internet use in lockdown leads to rise in email scams.
- Chancellor praised for listening to concerns.
- New guides for eight different lines of work.
- Plans to ease restrictions “need more detail”.
- Bank of England predicts biggest annual decline on record.
- Small businesses and B2B firms could be ready sooner.
- Income support scheme opens ahead of schedule.
- Scheme plugs gap in government support.