Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Record yield of £627.9bn tax revenue collected in 2018/19.
- New chancellor dismisses buyer to seller speculation.
- Businesses could exceed limit for state aid under rule changes.
- Decrease caused by changes to the state pension age.
- Businesses recommend four main changes to the system.
- 17,000 savers reclaim £46m in overtax on pension withdrawals.
- The rules for construction industry contractors and subcontractors.
- FSB says a “cautious approach” to the national living wage is needed.
- 78,300 individuals claim non-domiciled status.
- Relief for film and high-end television increases 40% in three years.