Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Group calls on the Government to deliver change.
- Larger businesses will receive £1,500 every three weeks.
- Around £1.75 billion and £3.5 billion could have been wrongly paid out.
- Most early cancellation fees are liable for VAT.
- Fewer than a million customers now on a payment deferral.
- In September mortgage deals fell 26.7%.
- Notification period ends on 20 October 2020.
- The latest update on the coronavirus job retention scheme.
- Tax-efficient ways to prepare for your family’s financial future.
- New scheme offers funding for work placements.