Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- The unemployment rate “has begun to stabilise”.
- It aims to increase supply of 5% deposit mortgages.
- Businesses can still make arrangements to avoid penalties.
- It aims to help struggling veterans find work.
- The new scheme is open to businesses big and small.
- Trade was driven by non-perishables in February.
- Increased red tape forces UK exporters to consider their trading options.
- GDP remained below February 2020 levels, however.
- Consumer confidence rebounds as lockdown measures ease.
- Incentive to provide ‘short-term boost’ for manufacturers.