Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Interests rates will stay at 0.1%.
- Eviction bans are to end in July.
- The debt-to-income ratio was 250% in 1947.
- 700,000 will benefit from Breathing Space scheme.
- Spelling mistakes give the fake document away.
- The renewal deadline is 31 July 2021.
- The tweaks are designed to crack down on abuse of the previous CIS rules.
- Everything you need to know as the fourth tranche of taxable grants open.
- Economists predict fastest growth since 1941.
- Carbon taxes are most popular.