Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- SME organisation calls for MTD reforms.
- Economy grows by 0.4% in August after -0.1% slump in July.
- Spending may be cut to achieve the Chancellor's budget surplus.
- Many overlook the role of complex trusts when it comes to inheritance tax planning.
- Pre-pandemic stamp duty land tax rates are back in place until at least 31 March 2022.
- Countries worldwide agree to minimum corporation tax rate of 15%.
- Pensions firm calls for better data on £4,000 limit.
- The renewed scheme could become less generous to firms.
- Treasury poised to approve LPC recommendation.
- Pre-pandemic regime is back in place.