Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Discounts available for digital accounting software.
- 12.2 million individuals expected to file for 2020/21 tax year.
- HMRC moves from third most phished brand to outside top 100.
- All restrictions end on 26 January.
- Food prices largest contributor to rising inflation.
- Three tips to make sure your invoices get paid on time, every time.
- Possible changes to workplace pension requirements.
- 184,000 more payrolled employees in December 2021.
- Holiday let owners must prove holidaymakers are renting.
- November 2021 UK GDP estimate up 0.7% on February 2020.