Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Changes are set to take effect from April 2021.
- HMRC said the decision is not a blanket waiving of penalties.
- 14% expect to reduce headcount in the next three months.
- 45% of self-assessment taxpayers yet to file.
- Latest COVID-19 support 'misses the mark'.
- Government-backed loans will also run until March.
- Treasury confirms grants of up to £9,000 per property are available.
- Measures include a one-off grant worth up to £9,000.
- Firms will be able to receive up to £9,000.
- The 2019/20 self-assessment deadline is 31 January 2021.