Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Pensions Regulator cracks down after netting record fines.
- Understanding tax rates for buying property around the UK.
- Lack of advice could lead to ‘dangerous decisions’, ABI warns.
- Tax body responds to planned change to final period exemption.
- Poor payment ‘affects 80% of small businesses’.
- Landlords in England are no longer be able to charge letting fees.
- Regulator cracks down on auto-enrolment non-compliance.
- Micro-businesses drive increase in ambition.
- Late-paying companies could lose out on government contracts.
- More than one million families could still be eligible.