Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Changes in financial governance taking place over the next year.
- UK forecast to fall into recession this year.
- Cost of living crisis makes it harder for SMEs to grow.
- Grants to be split across six separate payments.
- Changes would affect capital gains tax.
- Eligible couples can transfer over £1,000 to their partner.
- Changes came into effect on Monday.
- Government is trying to get subsidies classed as discounts.
- Employers will be able to set up recurring payments as of September.
- Taxpayers may need to disclose working hours and job titles.