Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Another round of government-backed loans are available.
- National living wage now includes 23 and 24-year-olds.
- Holidays extended in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Temporary business rates reductions, frozen multiplier, and a ‘fundamental review'.
- Changes to kick in from Tuesday 6 April 2021, exactly one year later than planned.
- Updated tax rules include ‘staking' for the first time.
- Employee contributions increased by 12% in Q3 2020.
- Applications for vouchers close on 31 March 2021.
- Changes to take place from 1 January 2022.