New website launched
We are pleased to announce that COMPANY NAME have launched a new website service that places us at the forefront of online client business information services. You can visit the live site now at:
A survey by Durlacher* evidenced the fact that almost 100% of corporate businesses now have access to the web. The exponential growth of the internet has changed the approach to accessing information and now the growth of e-commence continues apace.
Here at COMPANY NAME we understand the vital role the internet has to play in offering quality service to our clients. Our new website allows our clients to search and interact with us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Features include:-
- Over 600 pages of essential information - there is a vast range of tax tips, business advice and financial information, all in plain English, regularly updated and easy to navigate.
- Strategies for saving tax
- Business start up advice
- Growing a business
- Raising capital for your business
- Tax news including tax rates information and Budget announcements
- Personal planning
- Estate planning
- Company and Director searches - this facility allows you direct access to information on over 1.4 million companies, including accounts; ratios; growth rates; industry comparisons and risk factors. You can also access information on all 4.9 million directorships. In addition to access to information at Companies House, visitors are able to search information on over 1.4 million unincorporated businesses.
- Search facility - our powerful engine enables you to quickly search our site, or the whole web, making www.yourwebsiteaddress.co.uk a great portal to the internet
The site is updated every working day with news stories of particular relevance to small and medium-sized businesses, so there will always be something new on the site.
We have invested in our website as part of our commitment to extending client service. We intend to continue adding new e-services on our site and envisage that eventually our clients will be able to use our site for an extensive range of electronic services. We are committed to the web and to providing our clients with advice and expertise that will enable them to maximise its potential.
For further information please contact us.