Rogers Spencer is one of Nottingham's largest independent Accountancy Practices, advising Family Businesses across the Region.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to lead the Payroll division within our firm.
They principal Roles and Responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- Managing a busy department of 250 Client Payrolls
- Processing a portfolio of Payrolls on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis using Sage Payroll Software
- Preparing Client reports, compiling summaries of earnings, taxes and deductions.
- Managing Pension submissions
- Determining and understanding payroll liabilities
- Daily client contract answering ad hoc queries
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of Clients
- Administering CIS returns
- Working with other Rogers Spencer Departments to help offer the highest quality service to our Clients.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least two year's Sage Payroll experience
- Have experience working in Practice, although this is not essential
- Have experience dealing directly with both clients and HMRC
- Be proactive, self motivated and organised with a keen eye for detail.
Working for Rogers Spencer means:
- A competitive Salary of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- Central location with Parking
- Regular Office Socials.
If you are interested in working for a Reputable Firm with Family Values at its Core, email us today at email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year