Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Main corporation tax rate will increase to 25% for firms with profits over £250,000.
- Tax returns for 2019/20 will now be taken into account.
- Sunak set out a £65 billion three-point plan to provide jobs and support.
- The key business announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- The key personal announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- What does Chancellor Rishi Sunak have up his sleeve?
- Stamp duty, mortgage guarantees, late payment and duties.
- Recovery loan scheme, restart grants and business rates.
- Your Spring Budget 2021 report will appear here on 4 March 2021.