Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Growth in Q3 better than expected.
- NEST trial aims to boost savings levels.
- New measure set to come in for 2020/21.
- Qualifying conditions for a tax break on staff annual events.
- Chancellor admits reforming death duties is on his mind.
- Doctors hit out at ‘absurd’ tapered annual allowance.
- Number of small firms that export ‘could double’ with Government assistance.
- State pension age increases did not constitute discrimination, judges say.
- First year-on-year decline since the recession.
- Inheritance tax is on Sajid Javid’s mind.