Firmly in the know
When juggling employees and customers, it can be hard to keep up with the business news likely to affect you. Luckily, we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to. Here is where you access business news applicable to your industry. Expect information on Government legislation, tax changes and business regulation.
- Fiscal event likely within 100 days of election.
- ‘HMRC is not always right about what you owe’.
- 93% feel it’s important to support local businesses in December.
- Finance provider body urges change.
- Tax group urges HMRC to "do the right thing".
- Owner-managers express main concerns.
- Key tax considerations before heading to the polls on 12 December 2019.
- HMRC warns customers about fraudulent calls, texts and emails.
- Age and lack of confidence are the main barriers.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2019.